It's important to Lunchtime.com.au Pty Limited - ABN 50 111 997 507 (“Lunchtime.com.au”) to help our partners retain their privacy when they take advantage of the service we offer.
We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Lunchtime.com.au follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
Privacy Act Compliance
Lunchtime.com.au is committed to preserving your privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is your passport to seamless travel across Lunchtime.com.au, allowing you to visit our site without having to fill out registration forms with information you've already provided.
What happens if you choose not to provide the information?
You do not have to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to, we are unable to provide you with the full range of services offered by Lunchtime.com.au.
Use of personal information
We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- Personalise and customise your experiences on the Lunchtime.com.au sites;
- to improve the services we provide to you and to inform you about any improvements or changes in services;
- to market other services that we or third parties offer;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- give you the opportunity from to receive e-mail and 'e-newsletters' from Lunchtime.com.au.
Disclosure of personal information
Generally, we will not disclose personal information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent. Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you.
However, we may disclose personal information about you (subject to confidentiality agreements where appropriate):
- To service providers who provide services to us, such as providers of billing, credit collection, help desk and support services (including Agents/Resellers).
- To credit reporting agencies.
- To third parties where you have given consent to the disclosure.
- To government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- To parties to whom we sell all or part of our assets or business.
Security of personal information
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we possess. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy.
You should be aware that the Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.