Ranelagh House

Ranelagh House Menu (Robertson)

     
f the surrounding hills and valleys. Comprising over 80 rooms, accommodation includes approximately 60 double, twin and single rooms - 10 of which have en-suites.

Ranelagh House was originally built in 1924 as Hotel Robertson and has been a depot during WWII and a Franciscan Seminary before operating successfully as a Guest House, conference and function centre since 1972.

The ground floor offers a most attractive entrance vestibule opening to a spacious lounge, main dining room, formal private dining room, conference room, chapel/ballroom and office. Five log fireplaces provide adequate warmth for this area. Ranelagh House has its own swimming pool and the building stands on 13.5 acres of finely landscaped grounds with sweeping lawns, traditional gardens, statues, fountains, and its own weir and creek. Deer, peacock and various other animals roam the grounds.

Menu for Ranelagh House in Robertson

2016 © lunchtime.com.au Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.